Wednesday 10 October 2012

emraan hashmi's activity of 2012

Emraan Hashmi might not be referred to as a star yet but the actor couldn't care less. "I deliver more profits than any other actor," asserts Emraan and adds, "I have always wanted to be a bankable actor and 90 per cent of the times it does happen."

But the actor was pleasantly surprised when his latest release Raaz 3 entered the 100 crores club. He says, "I knew that it would open to large collections but I didn't have a number in mind. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised because Raaz 3 has a niche genre and it's not easy to get to the 100 crores club. Adult and horror films have a tough time doing business because of the fact that they have lesser audience."

According to Emraan, one needs to be in the industry for quite sometime to be in the prestigious club. He says, "It depends on how long you have been in the industry, actor with at least 25 years of experience are generally the ones who get to that club. I guess I have been lucky, I have been in the industry for just nine years and have achieved such a feat."

The actor who generally looks for the script, filmmaker, the character he plays and the synergy surrounding the team has been lucky to work with filmmakers who have 'helped expand his horizon'. "I try not to repeat the characters I play and give the audience something fresh every time," informs the actor who is now busy with Ek Thi Dayan, Ghanchakkar and Rensil D'Silva's next action which is an action flick that he will star with Randeep Hooda.

No comments:

Post a Comment